Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Things that Make Me Happy

Things that make me happy (in no particular order):

  • Talking with a friend
  • Listening to my cat purr
  • Lying in bed on Sunday morning listening to the silence in the house
  • Saturday morning ballet class
  • Evening sunshine on the mountains
  • Crisp autumn mornings
  • Lunch with a friend
  • Investing my time and energy in the welfare of my community
  • Reading a good book while curled up on the couch (or anywhere, really)
  • Working on my cross stitch
  • Petting my cats
  • Watching a ballet performance
  • A beautiful flower
  • Seeing others happy
  • A pretty dress
  • Listening to a favorite song
  • Dinner with a friend
  • Listening to the empowering stories of other women
  • A clean bathroom (not so much the process of getting it clean)
  • Watching the fish swim in my aquarium
  • Monday evening lyrical dance class
  • Visiting my hair salon (and talking with my amazing stylist!)
  • Going out with a friend
  • Anything with a friend
  • Breathing
  • Moving
  • Being alive




No comments:

Post a Comment