Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Space and Body - a creative expression of my journey

Last year a friend encouraged me to find a way to creatively express some of the powerful transformation I have been going through. Naturally for me, I turned to dance. Dance has been such a part of this journey and has been so instrumental in helping me connect with and accept who I am. I asked my dear friend Nicole Curry – Coley, to work with me. She is a talented choreography, a super creative woman and above all, one of the most beautiful souls I know. Working with her was such an honor and pleasure. I cannot adequately express how much I appreciate her. Today I’m delighted to share with you the result of our collaboration.


4 comments:

  1. absolutely loved it, Andrea! moving, honest, and so beautiful. brava to you and coley, this captured your grace and strength <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing this! It's so wonderful to see the expression, and the product of all of your work!

    ReplyDelete